Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I Know, I Know...

I never call; I never write. You feel abandoned. And I can't blame you really. May I extend this post as an olive branch?

Things are good here. I am still working at The Suck Job for the rest of this week. And I am scrambling to get things done, because I have blown off, oh everything, for the past two months. The train has pulled up to Procrastination Station, and I have a ticket to hop on board.

I start training for my teaching job next week. I have very excited about meeting some adjunct/TA intellectual types. And figuring out how this freshman comp program works. It is vastly different than the program at FSU.

I am looking forward to this new chapter in my life. I promise to share more with you, as time permits.

Can we be friends again?

4 Comments:

Blogger Miss Kris said...

Sweet Kik, you know we'll always be friends even if we don't talk or write for long periods of time. I heart you!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

Of course! Even tho I don't know you and am only just now delurking to say hello! lol
I just wanted to say that I laughed OUT LOUD just now at your train pulling up to procrastination station- hahaha!
I love reading your blog!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

Oh, I'm sorry, I've been so behind on my blog-reading I hadn't noticed! :-)

Good luck with the new job ....

3:49 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Hmmmm, maybe. ;)

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web hit counter