Thursday, August 10, 2006

Get a Grip

Because you all can read and probably have access to multiple news outlets, I am assuming that you know that a major terrorist threat was thwarted (cool word... thwarted) today. Big news. Lots of people could have died. Scary stuff. I have been thinking about it all day. And, honestly, I have spent the majority of the day just being very thankful that those that I love are safe right now.

So, what has been the buzz at work all day?

OH MY GOD, YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY EMAIL???? DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T SEND EMAILS???

Priorities, people. Priorities.

5 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

i don't get it? They suspended your email accounts?

8:59 AM  
Blogger Kiker said...

Oops! Sorry I was unclear.

No, we have email. But, apparently my incredibly competent coworker couldn't figure out how to send an email properly. So she was on and on about how her email was down. When, really, she is just an idiot.

10:57 AM  
Anonymous aaron said...

I know what you mean - people are going on and on about stupid stuff when there is a major crisis occuring. Do you know how upset I am that I can no longer fly with my vodka disguised as mouthwash in my carry on?

*wink*

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Aaron said...

Happy Bday!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

9:32 AM  
Anonymous aaron said...

you have some time off - blog post damnit!

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web hit counter