Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Today...

I am spending some time thinking what I might like to be when I grow up. Right now, I am fixated on being a nutritionist. Unfortunately, I picked a career path to fixate upon that is not offered in Bachelor's Degree form at USF. Of course.

I would really like to study holistic health. Do folks still think holistic health practitioners are quacks? And how do you know if a program for holistic health is ... well... non-quacky?

Just some thoughts to ease you into your Wednesday morning...

6 Comments:

Blogger Miss Kris said...

There are many schools to choose from out here specializing in holistic health. People out here do not think holistic healthcare is quacky. Most insurance companies here cover it!

Yes, I am trying to give you and Amy another reason to move out to my neck of the woods. I can keep dreaming, right?

2:21 PM  
Blogger Kiker said...

Oh no! You know Amy is salivating over moving to Portland already! Please don't give her more incentive!

3:36 PM  
Blogger WordsRock said...

Holistic medicine is so common-sensical. I think that's why it appeals to me so much.

Go for it, girl.

7:56 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

i think it may be more popular than ever before!

10:08 AM  
Anonymous aaron said...

You may also want to consider Sports Medicine/Physical Therapy as an option - extrememly respectable although tough...

I would think things like herbology and accupuncture would be supported here in Florida knowing that a lot of older folk turn to these when traditional medicine doesn't work. Being that there are a lot of older people here, I would think there would be many resources.

One of my best friends in NYC knows a lot about this stuff - I can give you his number if you wish to speak with him.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

I thought you were gonna be a non-nauseated nun.

(Yeah, I'm finally back!)

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web hit counter