Thursday, September 29, 2005

Like Lightning, I Tell You

This morning I sent out an email, in an attempt to get a physical mailing address from each of our friends. We are going to send out save the date cards for the wedding by snail mail, because... well... we are old-fashioned like that.

Within one hour, I had received a reply from almost every single person. So, either ya'll are VERY happy Amy and I are getting married OR you want us removed from the dating pool as quickly as possible. Could go either way.

Please note: If I did not send you an email, don't pout. I was trying to multi-task when I sent it... and we all know how well that goes for me. Be a doll and send me your address (GEEZ, why do you have to take everything so personally?)

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

A pool? I love a pool!

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Sara said...

First Katherine boots us off her friend list and now you kendra? I am hurt :(

That's it I'm not talking to you anymore!

hehehe

4:44 PM  
Blogger Kiker said...

Ha! You know what is funny, you were the first person I thought of that I had left off my original list.

And you need a save the date card. I know Melodie's personal appearance schedule stays pretty booked.

Send me your address, girl.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web hit counter